Search This Document
Record video and add it to content
You can record a video and insert it into content that you create. To record a video, you must have a Microsoft® Windows® compatible webcam and you must install the appropriate drivers on your computer.
- On the Chalk menu, select Chalk > Record Video.
- Select the webcam that you want to use to record the video.
- Select the audio device that you want to use to record the audio. If your webcam has an integrated microphone, select it from the list.
- To begin recording the video, click Record.
- To stop recording the video, click Stop.
- To view the video, click Play.
- To delete the video, click Clear.
- When you want to insert the video into the content, select the location where you want to include the video in the content and click Insert.
- Click Close.
Previous topic: Add a video to content