Search This Document
- In the BlackBerry® Administration Service, in the BlackBerry solution management section, click Software > Applications > Add or update applications.
- In the Application location, click Browse.
- Select the file that contains the Chalk™ Pushcast™ Player components.
- Click Next.
- When the "Existing applications" message appears in the Add or Update applications screen, click Continue.
- Click Publish Application.
- In the BlackBerry Solution Management section, click Software > Manage Software Configuration.
- Click the software configuration that is associated with the Chalk™ Pushcast™ Software.
- On the Applications tab, click Edit software configuration.
- Click Add applications to software configurations.
- In the Application criteria section, type the name of the application.
- Click Search.
- Clear the check box beside the earlier Chalk Pushcast Software version.
- Select the check box beside the later Chalk Pushcast Software version.
- To save the software configuration, click Add to software configuration.
Next topic: Troubleshooting