Search This Document
Manage subscriptions to content feeds
- In the Chalk™ Pushcast™ Console, click Content Feeds > Manage Subscriptions.
- In the Name column, click the name of a content feed that you want to assign to Chalk™ Pushcast™ Software users or groups.
- Perform one of the following actions:
To specify criteria for users or groups that you want to search
for, perform one of the following actions:
- To search for specific users or groups, in the Name field, type a name.
- To limit the search to users or groups that are subscribed to the content feed that you selected in step 2, select the Show only subscribed groups/users check box.
- To change the number of search results that can display on a page, in the Page Size drop-down list, click a number. The default number of search results that can display on each page is 10.
- Click Refresh List.
- To select users or groups that you want to assign the content feed to, in the Name column, select the check box beside a group or user.
- To assign the content feed to all of the groups and users in the list, select the Name check box.
- Click Save.
Next topic: Delete content feeds
Previous topic: Assign content feeds to a group