Search This Document
Generate a report about mobile content delivery
- In the Chalk™ Pushcast™ Console, click Reporting > Mobile Content Delivery Status Report.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To include the details about errors that can occur during the content delivery process in the report, select the Include delivery details check box.
- To include the most recent delivery history for content that you sent one time or multiple times to a Chalk™ Pushcast™ Software user’s BlackBerry® device, select the Include Delivery History check box.
- To include all content that you sent to a Chalk Pushcast Software user’s BlackBerry device, select the Only include history with repush attempts check box.
- In the Last Status Update section, perform one of the following tasks:
Include all status updates.
Include status updates that occurred during a range of dates that you specify.
- Perform any of the following actions to search
for content to include in the report:
- To search for specific content, in the Name Keyword field, type a content title or keyword to search for specific content.
- To search for a specific type of content, in the Type drop-down list, click a content type.
- To search for content in a specific category, in the Category drop-down list, click a content category.
- To change the number of search results that can display on a page, on the Page Size drop-down list, click a number. The default number of search results that can display on each page is 10.
- To search for content with the criteria that you specified, click Refresh List.
- In the Name column, click a content title to run a report for the content. You can only select a content title if you selected the Select Content option in step 2. You can only select one content title at a time.
- Click Run Report.
Next topic: Generate user status reports
Previous topic: Generate a report about a survey