Install the sample application
- In the BlackBerry® Java® Development Environment, open the workspace that you want to add the sample application to.
- In the Files pane, right-click <workspace_name>.
- Click Add project to <workspace_name >.
- In the Add project to <workspace_name > dialog box, browse to the localizationdemo folder. The default location of this folder is C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry JDE 5.0.0\samples\com\rim\samples\device\ui\localizationdemo.
- Click the LocalizationDemo.jdp file.
- Click Open.
Next topic: Run the sample application
Previous topic: Setting up the sample application in the BlackBerry JDE