Setting up the sample application in the BlackBerry JDE
Install the sample application
- In the BlackBerry® Java® Development Environment, open the workspace that you want to add the sample application to.
- In the Files pane, right-click <workspace_name>.
- Click Add project to <workspace_name>.
- In the Add project to <workspace_name> dialog box, browse to the eyelidfielddemo folder. The default location of this folder is C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry JDE 5.0.0\samples\com\rim\samples\device\ui\eyelidfielddemo.
- Click the EyelidFieldDemo.jdp file.
- Click Open.
Run the sample application
- In the BlackBerry® Java® Development Environment, in the workspace that you added the EyelidFieldDemo project to, right-click EyelidFieldDemo.
- Click Build project.
- On the taskbar, click Start > Applications > Research In Motion > BlackBerry JDE 5.0.0 > Device Simulator.
- On the Home screen of the BlackBerry Smartphone Simulator, click the Downloads folder.
- Click the Eyelid Field Demo icon.
Next topic: Provide feedback
Previous topic: Run the sample application