Search This Document
Specify path and motion behavior
- On the Animation panel, click the name of the object property you want to tween.
- Click the key editor/Tweening Editor button to view the tweening editor with the tweening settings displayed for the selected property, as shown in the following diagram.
- In the Motion drop-down list, select the behavior that you want to control the spacing of the reference points.
- In the Path drop-down list, select the behavior you want to control the path.
- If applicable, select another segment and repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Click OK.
Next topic: Using the tweening editor toolbar
Previous topic: Path behavior properties