Create a Bézier curve
- On the toolbox, click the Bézier tool.
- On the workspace, click to position the starting anchor point.
- Move the pointer to the next anchor point and click.
- Drag the pointer to adjust the curve and to create the control point that you can control to change the direction and shape of the curve.
- To add additional path segments, repeat steps 3 and 4.
- To end the path without closing it, double-click the desired endpoint, or press ENTER.
- To close the path, double-click the starting anchor point.
- Adjust the control points as necessary to change the shape and direction of the curve.
Next topic: Creating text
Previous topic: Create a polygon or polyline