Search This Document
Generate a progress by group report
You can use the BlackBerry® Pushcast™ Software to generate a progress by group report to determine how BlackBerry Pushcast Software users are progressing through content. The progress by group report provides a list of all users that are assigned to a group, and the dates the users enrolled in content, the completion statuses for content, and percentage of tests that users completed.
- In the BlackBerry Pushcast Console, click Reporting > Progress by Group Report.
- In the Group drop-down list, click the group that you want to generate a report for.
To specify registration criteria for the users that you want to
generate a report about, in the
Registration section, perform one of the
Choose all registrations.
Choose a range for registrations that occurred between specific dates.
- To specify whether to generate a report only for users who are active, in the Active Users Only section, perform one of the following actions:
- To filter the users who are assigned to the group by the criteria that you specified, click Refresh List.
- Click Run Report. The BlackBerry Pushcast Software generates a report for the users in the list.
Next topic: Generate a progress by content report
Previous topic: Generate a progress by user report