Search This Document
Create the database for the Chalk Pushcast Software synchronization service
Before you begin:
Verify that you have the server name, user name, and password for the database.
- On the computer, navigate to the folder where you saved the Chalk™ Pushcast™ Software synchronization service files.
- Open the db_sql folder.
- Double-click the CreateBuiServiceDb.bat file.
- At the command prompt, type the name for the database server. The database server name is the name of the Microsoft® SQL Server® that you installed on the computer.
- At the command prompt, type a name for the database.
- At the command prompt, perform any of the following actions:
- Close the command prompt.
Previous topic: Create the configuration log directory for the Chalk Pushcast Software synchronization service