Users receive a password prompt while watching videos
The security timer for the password prompt on the BlackBerry® device is set to appear at regular intervals. The intervals are shorter than the length of the video.
- To launch the BlackBerry Manager, on the computer, click Start > All Programs > BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- In the left pane, select BlackBerry Domain.
- On the Global tab, in the right pane, select Edit Properties.
- In the Global Properties window, in the left pane, select IT Policy.
- In the right pane, click the IT Policy field.
- Click the button located to the right of the field.
- Select the IT policy that you want to change.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- In the left pane, select the Security Policy Group.
- In the right pane, change the value for the Allow Resetting of Idle Timer policy to Yes.
- To save the IT policy, click Apply.