Search This Document
Configure when content is marked as completed and expires
- In the BlackBerry® Pushcast™ menu, select Publish.
- In the Advanced (optional)
section, perform any of the following actions:
- To specify that the content is complete when a BlackBerry® Pushcast™ Desktop Player user or BlackBerry Pushcast Player user accesses the first page of the content, in the Completion Criteria section, select the On launch option.
- To specify that the content is complete when the user accesses the last page of the content, in the Completion Criteria section, select the On last page viewed option.
- To provide a deadline for when a user must view the content by, in the Completion Deadline field, type the number of days that the user must view the content by.
- To provide an expiry date for the content, in the Expiration Date field, type the date when the content expires, or click the Calendar icon and select a date.
Next topic: Publish and send content
Previous topic: Specify a name and description for content that you create