Users cannot start the website that they created for the BlackBerry Pushcast Software
The Microsoft IIS server does not have a port connection available that it can use to start the website that administrators created for the BlackBerry Pushcast Software. Another website that is running on the BlackBerry Pushcast server is using the port connection that the BlackBerry Pushcast Software website must use.
Have your Microsoft IIS administrator configure the port connections to eliminate any conflicts or consider stopping the conflicting website.
- On the taskbar, click Start > Run.
- In the Open field, type inetmgr.
- Click OK.
- In the left pane, navigate to Internet Information Services > Web Sites.
- Right-click the website that is running and click Stop.
- Right-click the website that you created for the BlackBerry Pushcast Software and click Start.