Create a software configuration
You can create a software configuration and add the Chalk™ Pushcast™ Player to the software configuration.
- In the BlackBerry® Administration Service, in the BlackBerry solution management section, click Software > Create a software configuration.
- Perform any of the following actions:
- On the BlackBerry solution management menu, click Software > Manage software configurations.
- Click on the software configuration that you created for the Chalk Pushcast Player.
- Click Edit software configuration.
- On the Applications tab, click Add applications to software configuration.
- To search for an application that you want to add to the software configuration, perform one of the following actions:
- Select the check box beside an application.
Disposition list, perform one of the following
- To permit users to install applications that are not included in the software configuration on their BlackBerry devices, click Optional.
To install the application, perform one of the following tasks:
Install an application on devices over the wireless network.
In the Deployment list, click Wireless.
In the Deployment list, click Wired.
- Click Save All.