Search This Document
Generate a progress by user report
You can use the Chalk™ Pushcast™ Software to generate a progress by user report for an individual Chalk Pushcast Software user to track how the user is progressing through content. The progress by user report includes a list of all the content that the user enrolled in and the dates that the user enrolled in the content, completion status for the content, percentage of content that is complete, date that content was completed, and the final score for tests that the user completed.
- In the Chalk Pushcast Console, click Reporting > Progress by User Report.
- To specify the user's last name, in the Last Name field, type the last name.
- To specify the group that the user belongs to, in the Group drop-down list, select the group.
To specify registration criteria for the user, in the
Registration section, perform one of the
Choose all registrations.
Choose a range for registrations that occurred between specific dates.
- To specify whether to search only for users who are active, in the Active Users Only section, perform one of the following actions:
- To search for users using the criteria that you specified, click Refresh List.
- In the Name column, click the name of the user that you want to run a report for. You can only select one user at one time.
- Click Run Report.
Next topic: Generate a progress by group report
Previous topic: Generate a transcript report