Search This Document
Specify Zen items to appear on the Home screen
- Click the Home Screen button at the left of the Inspector pane.
- In the Applications section, add applications to the Applications list using the Zen button.
- In the Applications section, select an application slot to customize.
- Open the Properties section of the Custom Home screen Inspector.
- Click the Application () button and choose the application to display in this slot on the Home screen.
- To specify the images to display beneath the application icon, click one of the following thumbnail images, then navigate to a new image.
Option Description Tab An image that displays beneath the application icon on the Home screen. Tab Focus An image that displays beneath the application icon when it is selected. Tab Flash An image that is animated if Icon Animation is set to Flash or Glow.
- To order applications according to the default sort order on the device, select Use Device Application Order.
- In the Icon Animation drop down, choose an animation style. The animation style defines how the application icon behaves when the application is selected.
- To hide the text for the application icon, clear Show Text.
- If you choose to show the text, in the Font drop-down list, click the font family you want to use, then specify the text settings.
- In the Text Animation drop-down list, choose an animation style. The animation style defines how the text behaves when the application is selected.
- In the Margin field, specify the distance, in pixels, between the application icon and the associated text.
- To right-align the text, in the Text Position drop-down list, select Right.