Preserve the aspect ratio in the view box
- On the Toolbox, click the Camera tool. The view box appears on the canvas.
- In the Inspector, click the Camera tab.
- Select the Preserve Aspect Ratio check box.
- To uniformly scale the content to fit into the view port, with no clipping, select the Meet option. The BlackBerry® device scales and aligns the view box so that there is no loss of content, and adds transparent padding around the content.
- To prevent scaling, select the Slice option. The BlackBerry device clips the view box so that the content fills the view port with no padding.
- To specify how to align the graphic in the view port, click a square on the anchor grid. For example, to align the content to the upper-left corner of the view port, click the upper-left square on the grid.
Next topic: Create a Zoom effect
Previous topic: Preserving the aspect ratio of the view box