Create a text entry field
- On the toolbox, click the Text Area Form tool.
- On the workspace, drag the pointer until the text field is the size that you want.
- To display text by default , on the Inspector, click the Properties tab and in the Text Area field, type the default text.
- To create a form with more than one field for users to type in, select the Multiline check box.
- In the Field Name field, type a reference ID for the field. The reference ID associates the field with the text that the user types into the field.
Next topic: Create a drop-down list
Previous topic: Creating user input fields