Search This Document
Add one or more filters to a bitmap image
You can animate filter settings.
- In the Inspector, on the Filters tab, click Add Filter.
- In the drop-down list, click the filter that you want to apply.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each additional filter you want to apply.
- In the Selected Filter list, click the up arrow and down arrow to specify the order that the filters are applied in. By default, filters are in order from the last filter applied to the first filter applied.
- To change the settings of a filter, in the Selected Filters list, select the filter and click Properties.
- To remove a filter, in the Selected Filters list, select the filter and click the Delete button.
Next topic: Apply one or more effects to a bitmap image
Previous topic: Specify how an object blends with background objects