Search This Document
Specify the stroke style attributes
- In the Inspector, click the Stroke tab.
- In the Width field, type the thickness of the object stroke, in pixels.
Configure any of the following settings:
- In the Cap drop-down list, click the shape of the ends for an open path.
- In the Join drop-down list, click the shape for straight corners.
- In the Dash drop-down list, click a dash pattern for the stroke.
- In the Offset field, type the distance into the stroke that you want to start the dash pattern at, in pixels.
Next topic: Specify a pattern fill
Previous topic: Remove the stroke or fill color of an object