Search This Document
- In the BlackBerry® Pushcast™ Console, click Enrollment > Manage Enrollment by User.
- Perform any of the following actions:
- To search for a specific user, in the Name field, type the user's name.
- In the Group list, click a group that the user belongs to.
- To change the number of search results that can display on a page, on the Page Size list, click a number. The default number of search results that can display on each page is 50.
- Click Refresh List.
Next topic: Enrollment statuses
Previous topic: Changing enrollment statuses