Search This Document
Search for content
- In the BlackBerry® Pushcast™ Console, click Content > Manage Content.
To specify search criteria for content that you want to locate,
perform any of the following actions:
- To search for specific content, in the Name field, type the name of the content.
- To search for content by category, in the Category list, click a content category.
- If you want to search for only content that contain pages, select the With Content Components check box.
- To change the number of search results that can display on a page, on the Page Size drop-down list, click a number. The default number of search results that can display on each page is 50.
- Click Refresh List.
Next topic: Managing enrollment
Previous topic: Delete a content category