Search This Document
Generate a report about the status of content deliveries
- In the BlackBerry® Pushcast™ Console, click Reporting > Content Delivery Status Report.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- In the Last Status Update section, perform one of the following tasks:
Include all status updates.
Include status updates that occurred during a range of dates that you specify.
- To search for content to include in the report, perform any of the following actions:
- To search for specific content, in the Name field, type a content title or keyword.
- To search for content in a specific category, in the Category drop-down list, click a content category.
- To change the number of search results that can display on a page, in the Page Size drop-down list, click a number. The default number of search results that can display on each page is 10.
- To search for content with the criteria that you specified, click Refresh List.
- In the Name column, click a content title to run a report for the content. You can only select a content title if you selected the Select Content option in step 2. You can only select one content title at a time.
- Click Run Report.
Previous topic: Generate a report about a survey