Search This Document
Assign content to a group
- In the BlackBerry Pushcast Console, click Content.
- Click Assign to Groups.
- Click the name of a group. You can locate the content that you want to assign to the group by performing a search at the top of the page or by viewing the available content with the number links that are located in the lower-right corner.
To specify criteria for content that you want to search for,
perform any of the following actions:
- To search for specific content, in the Name field, type the title of the content.
- In the Category list, click a content category.
- To change the number of search results that can display on a page, in the Page Size drop-down list, click a number. The default number of search results that can display on a page is 50.
- To search for content with the criteria that you specified, click Refresh List.
- Select the check box beside the content that you want to assign to the group.
- Click Save to assign the content to the group.
Next topic: Search for a group
Previous topic: Change group details