Search This Document
Save the BlackBerry Pushcast Software files to the computer
Before you begin: Verify that you have the BlackBerry Pushcast Console web address, user name, and temporary password that you received in the email message from the BlackBerry Pushcast Software account representative to complete this task.
- In the email message that you received from the BlackBerry Pushcast Software account representative, click the link for the BlackBerry Pushcast Console.
- In the Username field, type the user name that you received in the email message.
- In the Password field, type the temporary password that you received in the email message.
- Click Sign In.
- In the Enter New Password field and Confirm New Password field, type a password.
- Click Save.
- In the BlackBerry Pushcast Console, in the top pane, click Administration.
- In the left pane, click Downloads.
- Click the BlackBerry® Pushcast™ Software Install Package link.
- Save the BlackBerry.Pushcast.Software.Installer.exe file to a location on the computer.
- Click the BlackBerry.Pushcast.Software.Prerequisites Package link.
- Save the BlackBerry.Pushcast.Software.Prerequisites.zip file to a location on the computer.
Next topic: Configure the Microsoft DTC
Previous topic: Preinstallation tasks