Search This Document
- In the BlackBerry® Manager, click BlackBerry Domain.
- On the All Users tab, select the user account on the BlackBerry® Enterprise Server that you want to associate with a software configuration.
- Click Device Management.
- Click Assign Software Configuration.
- In the Select a software configuration dialog box, click the configuration that you want to associate with the user account on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- Click OK. You can also associate groups on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server to a software configuration instead of selecting one user account at a time.
- Select a user account and confirm the software configuration setting in the user's specifications that are located at the bottom of the page.