View enrollment details for a user
In the Content Enrollment Manager, you can view a list of all the content that is available for you to assign to Chalk™ Pushcast™ Software users. You can also view information, such as the content type, language that the content is written in, date that the content was published, date that the content expires, and content owner.
When you click a content title, the enrollment details such as the users that are enrolled in the content, the date that the users enrolled in the content, date that the users completed the content, date and time that the content was delivered, and the current completion status of the content displays.
- In the Chalk Pushcast Console, click Enrollment > Manage Enrollment by Content.
- In the Name column, click the name of the content.
- Click Switch to Manage Enrollments By User.
- To configure options to search for
specific users that are enrolled in the content, perform any of the following actions:
- In the Name field, type a name.
- In the Group field, select a group.
- To change the number of search results that can display on a page, on the Page Size list, select a number. The default number of search results that can display on each page is 10.
- In the Enrollment Status section, select the check box beside the status.
- In the Completions Status section, select the check box beside the status.
- To filter the list of users that are enrolled in the content using the options that you configured, click Refresh List.