Add a theme to a .zip file to upload to BlackBerry App World
- On the File menu, click Export.
- In the Export Type section, select the Publish for App World (ZIP) option.
- In the Theme Name field, type a name for the theme.
- In the Zip File field, specify the location where you want to store the .zip file and do one of the following:
- In the Handheld drop-down list, click the device that you created the theme for.
- In the Target OS drop-down list, click the version of the BlackBerry Device Software that you created the theme for.
- If you want to support the theme in languages other than English, select the Include international characters check box. If you select this option, the BlackBerry Theme Builder exports all of the international characters, such as accented characters and symbols, that are available for each font in the theme. The BlackBerry Theme Builder includes only the international characters that exist in the original font set. It does not export international character sets, such as Chinese, Arabic, or Cyrillic. If a font set specified in the theme does not contain a specific character, the BlackBerry device uses a system font to display the character.
- Click OK.
In BlackBerry App World, you must create an application in the vendor portal and set the category to Themes. For more information about adding applications to BlackBerry App World, see the administration guide for the BlackBerry App World storefront Vendor portal.
Before you submit an application for review, you can change any information about the application. You can choose to save a draft of the application instead of submitting the application right away. You can continue to add new theme bundles to the release while it is in draft mode.