You can use the Catalog panel to save custom objects, colors, and patterns for later use. Adding items to the Catalog panel creates a library that can be accessed whenever you open a project in Plazmic® Composer.
The Plazmic Composer has six default catalogs:
- Animations: stores predefined animation objects
- Buttons: stores predefined button objects
- Colors: stores predefined colors
- Images: stores pattern images that can be used as fills for objects
- Objects: stores static shapes, text, and rasterized images
- Sounds: stores imported sound files
You can create additional catalogs and specify the types of items they can store.