Create an elliptical arc
- On the toolbox, click the Arc tool.
- On the workspace, drag the pointer.
- To change the elliptical arc properties, in the Inspector, click the Arc tab.
- In the X and Y fields, type the X- axis and Y-axis radius lengths.
- To adjust the angle of the X-axis radius, in the Axis Rotation field, type the rotation angle in degrees.
- To draw the arc as the longer distance around the ellipsis on which the arc is based, select the Large Arc check box.
- To draw the arc on the negative side of the X-Axis radius, select the Flip check box.
Next topic: Create a polygon or polyline
Previous topic: Create a freehand path