You must create a Windows domain user account (for example, MVSAdmin) to install the BlackBerry Mobile Voice System. The Windows domain user account must be a member of the same Windows domain as the BlackBerry Configuration Database.
- On the computer that hosts the BlackBerry MVS Server, log in to the Windows domain using a Windows domain administrator account that has permissions to create accounts.
- On the taskbar, click Start > Administrative Tools > Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In the left pane, click the Windows domain that the BlackBerry Configuration Database is a member of.
- In the right pane, right-click the User folder. Click New > User.
- Complete the appropriate fields for the Windows domain user account. Make sure that you add the account as a member of the Domain Users group.
Next topic: Permit the Windows domain user account to log in to the Microsoft SQL Server and assign permissions
Previous topic: Prerequisites: Creating a Windows domain user account for installing the BlackBerry MVS