Search This Document
Change a BlackBerry MVS Server or its components
- Log in to a computer where a BlackBerry MVS Server is installed.
- Open the MVS Console and on the Dashboard, click the host name of the Server that you want to change.
- Change the BlackBerry MVS Server settings to meet your new requirements. If the BlackBerry MVS Server is in a high availability pair, you must remove high availability before you can change the instance name or IP address of the BlackBerry MVS Server, or remove the MVS FMC Phone or the MVS BlackBerry Enterprise Server Connector from the BlackBerry MVS configuration.
- To remove a BlackBerry MVS component from the BlackBerry MVS configuration, select No from the Configured drop-down menu for the component that you want to remove. If you remove a component from the BlackBerry MVS configuration, a best practice is to disable the corresponding Windows service. In the case of the MVS Session Manager, only disable the MVS Session Manager service if you are removing both the MVS FMC Phone and the MVS Event Manager.
- To add a BlackBerry MVS component to the BlackBerry MVS configuration, select Yes from the Configured drop-down menu for the component that you want to add. A best practice is to verfiy that the corresponding Windows service is enabled.
- Click Save.
Next topic: Delete a BlackBerry MVS Server
Previous topic: Add a BlackBerry MVS Server