View call details
Use the Call Detail Record Report to generate a report from BlackBerry® Mobile Voice System call detail files. Call detail files include information such as call duration, the times when calls started, and the names of called parties.
- In the MVS Console, in the left pane under Reporting, click Call Detail Record Report.
- Click Browse. On the first browse, you are taken to the Desktop. On subsequent browses, you are taken to the last directory from which a file was selected.
- Navigate to the directory where the required call detail file is located. The default locations of the directories are:
- Open the directory for the required date.
- Double-click the required call detail file. Call detail filenames have the form: Hostname_CDR_##_YYYYMMDD_Sequence#. That is, only select files that have CDR in the filename.
- Click the new Browse button to add another call detail file. The combined size of all files that you add to the report cannot exceed 64 MB.
Select a report type:
Option Description Standard Displays all reportable data. Summary Summarizes the data. Custom Provides a list of all columns. Check the column that you want to display. Use Ctrl-Click to select more than one column.
- Click View.