Search This Document
Set a maximum age for a log file
You can set the number of days to keep a log file. Log files older than the set number are deleted automatically.
- On the taskbar, click Start > All Programs > BlackBerry MVS > BlackBerry MVS Configuration.
- On the Logging tab, scroll to the component whose log file age you want to set.
- For the component, select the current Setting of the Debug log maximum daily file age.
- Type the number of days you want to keep the log file. The range is 0 to 999, in days. Log files are not deleted when the Setting is 0.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 for each component for which you want to set a maximum log file age.
- Click OK.
- Click OK for each component that you changed.
Next topic: Managing database authentication methods
Previous topic: Prevent the BlackBerry MVS from creating a daily log file