Wi-Fi profile connection options
- Type a name for the Wi-Fi® profile.
- Type the Wi-Fi network name.
- Band type:
- Set the Wi-Fi network type.
If you do not know the network type, do not change this field.
- Prompt before connection:
- Set whether
a prompt appears before your BlackBerry® device connects to the Wi-Fi
- Allow inter-access point handover:
- Set whether your device remains connected to the Wi-Fi network
when you move between wireless access points.
- If necessary, set a VPN profile to use with the Wi-Fi
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.