Search This Document
Turn on cell broadcasting
- Depending on your wireless service provider and the wireless network that your BlackBerry® device is connected to, this feature might not be supported.
- To perform this task, your wireless service provider must set up your SIM card with a cell broadcast channel or provide you with the ID for a cell broadcast channel.
- On the Home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
- Click Advanced Options.
- Click Cell Broadcast Settings.
- Change the Cell Broadcasting Service field to On.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Select the check box beside a language.
- Press the Menu key.
- Click Save.