Transfer a file between your device and your computer in mass storage mode
Mass storage mode enables you to transfer files between a media card in your BlackBerry® device and your computer when you connect your device to your computer.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- On the Home screen or in the Settings folder of your device, click Memory.
- Set the Mass Storage Mode Support field to On.
- Press the Menu key.
- Click Enable USB Mass Storage.
- On your computer, double-click My Computer.
- In the Devices with Removable Storage section, double-click Removable Disk.
- Drag a file from one location to another.