Search This Document
Set playback options for voice dialing
After you say the phone number or contact that you want to call, your BlackBerry® device plays your choice back for you. You can set different playback options.
- On the Home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
- Click Voice Dialing.
- Perform any of the following actions:
- To turn off playback for phone numbers, set the Digit Playback field to Disabled.
- To turn off playback for contacts, set the Name Playback field to Disabled.
- To set how quickly playback for contacts occurs, set the Name Playback Speed field.
- To set the playback volume for contacts, set the Name Playback Volume field.
- Press the Menu key.
- Click Save.