Connect to a Wi-Fi network
By default, new Wi-Fi®
profiles appear at the bottom of your Wi-Fi
If your device is associated with an email account that uses a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server, your organization might prevent you from connecting to a Wi-Fi
- On the Home screen or in the Setup folder, click Set Up Wi-Fi.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Click Scan for Networks. Click a network.
- Click Manually Add Network. Type the network name. Click Add.
- If you are using a network access point enabled with Wi-Fi Protected Setup™, click
Push Button Setup.
- Complete the instructions on the screen.
- On the Wi-Fi Setup Complete screen, perform any of the following actions:
- To change the order of Wi-Fi profiles, click Prioritize Wi-Fi Profiles. To return to the Wi-Fi Setup Complete screen, press the Escape key.
- To specify registration information, click Wi-Fi Hotspot Login. To return to the Wi-Fi Setup Complete screen, press the Escape key.
- Click Finish.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.