Search This Document
Certificate revocation reasons
- The revocation reason does not match any of the predefined reasons.
- Key Compromise:
- A person who is not the key subject might have discovered the private key value.
- CA Compromise:
- Someone might have revealed the private key of the certificate issuer.
- Change in Affiliation:
- The certificate subject no longer works for the organization.
- A new certificate is replacing an existing certificate.
- Cessation of Operation:
- The certificate subject no longer requires the certificate.
- Certificate Hold:
- You want to revoke the certificate temporarily.