Search This Document
Store an alternative shipping address
You can store alternative shipping addresses (for example, addresses for friends or family members).
- In BlackBerry® Wallet, click Shipping Address.
- Click New Shipping Address.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- If the contact is in your address book, press the Menu key. Click Copy from Address Book. Highlight a contact. Press the Menu key. Click Copy to BlackBerry Wallet.
- If the contact is not in your address book, type the contact information.
- Press the Menu key.
- Click Save.
Next topic: Change a card
Previous topic: Add a loyalty card or gift card