Import a software token
- On your device, open the email from your administrator.
Do one of the following:
- Tap the attachment (for example, a .sdtid file).
- Tap the URL. For example, a link that begins with http://127.0.0.1/securid/. When prompted to complete the action, tap Work Security ID.
- If prompted, enter the activation code or password provided by your administrator. Tap OK.
- On the Enter PIN screen, tap the Next icon.
Enter a PIN
Not all software tokens require a PIN (Personal Identification Number). Your PIN must be four to eight digits, and can't start with a zero (0). Consider memorizing your PIN.
- Enter the PIN you want to use.
- Tap the Next icon.
Send your device ID
Your administrator might ask for your device ID before providing a software token.
- In the Work Security ID app, if necessary tap Menu > Info > Menu.
- Tap Device ID > Email Device ID.
- Enter the email address for your administrator.
- Tap Send.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.