Getting started with Documents To Go
Using Documents To Go, you can create, edit, and format Microsoft Word documents and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. You can also edit, view, and present Microsoft PowerPoint presentations on your BlackBerry device.
Create a document or spreadsheet
- To create a document, tap .
- To create a spreadsheet, tap .
Open a file in Documents To Go
You can view all Documents To Go files stored on your BlackBerry device by tapping or view your recently used files by tapping .
- To view a file in Documents To Go, tap a file. Tap to edit the file in Word To Go, Sheet To Go, or Slideshow To Go.
- To open a file saved on your BlackBerry device, on a media card, or on another connected device, tap .
Delete a file from Documents To Go
When you delete a file from Documents To Go, the file is permanently deleted from your BlackBerry device. When you clear a file from Recent view, the file is hidden from that view but can still be retrieved in All view.
- To delete a file from Documents To Go, touch and hold a file. Tap .
- To hide a file from Recent view, touch and hold a file. Tap .
Save changes to a file in Documents To Go
When you save a file using Documents To Go, you can choose where the file is saved. For example, you can save a file to the cloud, to a drive, or to a media card. If you close a file without saving your changes, you have the option to recover your changes the next time you open Word To Go or Sheet To Go.
- Tap .
Do one of the following:
- To save your file in the default location, tap .
- To choose where you want to save the file, tap . After you name your file, tap the location where you want to save it.
Undo or redo an action in Documents To Go
- To undo an action, tap .
- To redo an action, tap .
Share a file from Documents To Go
You can share files that are saved on your device directly from Documents To Go. For example, you can share a file as an email attachment, or using NFC technology.
- Tap .
- Tap an option.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.