To access your computer files using your BlackBerry device, BlackBerry
Link must be open on a computer that's connected to the
If you don't see your
computer as a source in the File Manager app, try the following:
- Minimize File Manager and verify that you don't see on the app. If you see this icon, use the File Manager app in your
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the
- Verify that your device is connected to a wireless
- Tap Settings. Do the
- In the BlackBerry ID
section, verify that you are signed in using the same BlackBerry
ID as on your computer.
- If your device is connected to a mobile network instead of a Wi-Fi network, in the BlackBerry
Link section, change the Use Mobile
Network switch to On.
- In the BlackBerry
Link section, verify that the BlackBerry Link switch is set to On.
If you still can't see your computer files, try any of the following
from your computer:
- Verify that your computer is turned on and not in sleep
- Verify that the files you want to access are in the location
that is specified in BlackBerry
- Some work or public networks might prevent you from
accessing your files on your device. Try connecting to a different network
and try again.
For more troubleshooting information, see the help in BlackBerry
Link on your computer.