In the Browser, tap >
> Privacy and
- Remove History Items
- Specify how often your BlackBerry
device automatically deletes the browsing information from your BlackBerry
- Private Browsing
- Keep your browsing information (your history, cached files, cookies, and so
on) only while a browsing session is open. When you close the Browser, the information is automatically deleted.
- Block Pop-ups
- Choose whether or not to allow pop-up windows to appear in your browsing session.
- Accept Cookies
website and the Browser. Cookies can be helpful because websites can use them
to remember information about your preferences and user information, but
cookies can pose a privacy risk as well.
- Clear Cookies and Other Data
- Clear all of your saved Browser information.
- Clear History
- Clear your Browser history.