Try the following solutions:
- Check that airplane mode is off. If airplane mode is on, the option to turn
on the mobile network is unavailable. To turn off airplane mode, on the home
screen, swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap
Settings. Set the Airplane Mode switch to Off.
- Check that the connection to the wireless network is turned on. To check
your connection, on the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap
Settings > Networks and Connections > Mobile
Network. Check that the Mobile
Network switch is set to On.
- Check that your BlackBerry device is connected to your wireless service provider's
network. If you switched wireless networks manually, your device remains
connected to that wireless network until you select your wireless service
provider's network again.
- If your device uses a micro SIM card, verify that it is correctly inserted
into your device.
- If your device normally connects to a CDMA network and your device supports
international roaming, check that your device is in roaming mode and that your
micro SIM card is correctly inserted into your device.