Add a contact to Enterprise IM for Cisco
You can search for contacts within your company directory who you don't have as contacts on your BlackBerry device. If you add a contact using Enterprise IM for Cisco, this contact is also added to your instant messenger client on your computer.
- Tap .
- Type a name or email address in the search field.
- Tap Search Remote Server.
- Touch and hold a contact's name.
Do one of the following:
- Tap a contact's name to start a chat.
- Tap to send an email without adding the contact to your contact list.
- Tap to add the contact to a group on your device. Select the group you want to add the contact to and tap Done.
Delete a contact
- In your contact list, touch and hold a contact's name.
- Tap .
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.