How do I reset my lost or forgotten BlackBerry ID password?
Before you begin: Verify that the BlackBerry ID username that you typed is correct and, especially if you're having trouble signing in to BBM, that it matches the email address that you use for BBM.
- In BBM, when prompted to sign in with your BlackBerry ID, tap Forgot Password.
- Complete the instructions on the screen.
- In the BlackBerry ID email that you receive, click the change password link. Complete the instructions to create a new BlackBerry ID password.
I forgot my password recovery answer
If you forgot your password recovery answer, you can choose to reset your BlackBerry ID so that you can create a new BlackBerry ID using the same email address.
- After you try your password recovery answer, tap Reset BlackBerry ID > Send.
- In the BlackBerry ID email that you receive, click the reset account link. Complete the instructions to reset your BlackBerry ID.
- In BBM, when prompted to sign in with your BlackBerry ID, tap Create a BlackBerry ID.
- Complete the fields on the screen to create your new BlackBerry ID.
Consider recording your password recovery answer somewhere in case you forget your BlackBerry ID password.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.