About BlackBerry Link
BlackBerry Link supports BlackBerry smartphones running BlackBerry 10 OS and BlackBerry PlayBook tablets running BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.1.
With devices running BlackBerry 10 OS, you can use BlackBerry Link on a computer to:
- Import contacts and calendar appointments from Microsoft Outlook to your BlackBerry smartphone.
- Sync music, pictures, videos, and documents between your BlackBerry device and your computer over a USB connection or a Wi-Fi connection.
- Back up and restore your device data.
- Transfer supported settings and data to your new device.
- Manage multiple devices that use the same or a different BlackBerry ID.
- Update or reinstall your device software.
With devices running BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.1 or later, you can:
- Allow remote file access, so that your smartphone can access files stored in the libraries on your computer.
- Sync contacts and calendar appointments between your device and your computer.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.