Add a post to your BBM channel
You can change the channel's status to provide updates that you don't want to add as posts.
Posts can be 400 characters long and can include pictures. As the channel owner, you can see how many people have read, liked, or commented on your posts.
- In a channel that you created, tap .
- Type a post title and message.
Do any of the following:
- Add a picture.Tip: If you add a GIF, check the picture's properties as only pictures 2 MB (4000 pixels) or smaller will animate.
- Add emoticons.
- Add a picture.
- Tap Post.
Repost on your channel
You can share posts from other channels in your channel, but you can't edit the post.
- In a public channel, touch and hold a post.
- Tap .
- Select a channel to add the post to.
Delete a post or comment
As the channel owner, you can either delete a comment or delete a post and any comments. If subscribers report a comment in your channel as inappropriate, for example, you might delete the comment or ignore the complaint.
- Touch and hold a post or comment.
Do one of the following:
- To delete the comment or post, tap .
- To ignore the complaint, tap .
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.